Need a copywriter?
Looking for ad campaigns, sales copy, or web content with a bit more oomph? Ask me. I’m Chris Worth, a London-based freelance copywriter with an ad agency past, a passion for technology, and an MBA for when the words need numbers.
- All about me
- Some advertising and marketing work
- My workbook 100 Days, 100 Grand
- Some long copy on LinkedIn
- My author’s page at Amazon
- My answers on Quora
- Medium essays on health and fitness
My niche is the hard stuff: those large and complex briefs where a bit of critical analysis can add a lot of value. From straightforward web content to data-driven thinkpieces, you’ll get a writer who knows business backwards, finance forwards, and technology inside out.
Proof? Broad creative experience (100+ clients and over 1,000 projects) and deep sector knowledge in communications, software, technology, finance, energy, and aerospace. I’m also versed in macroeconomics and geopolitics (goes with the territory; I’ve lived and worked in six countries) and interests include adventure travel and extreme sports. (Wonder and thrill are my favourite emotions.) Your options include:
- Broadcast campaigns and audio/visual scripts conceived and storyboarded
- Large-scale websites and SEO-friendly content planned and developed
- Customer Relationship Management programmes created and managed
- Brochures, features, and data-driven articles researched and written
- Information architecture and web applications defined and documented
- User experiences and customer journeys defined and mapped
- White papers and consultancy reports researched and written
- C-level speeches and presentations scripted and strategised
So if your subjects span STEM (science / technology / engineering / maths) FIRE (finance / insurance / real estate) or PPE (politics / philosophy / economics) I’m your man to market them. To put me on your team take a look at my portfolio then get in contact.
I create campaigns, copy, and content …
In a decade overseas, I whomped up over 200 campaigns for top-10 advertising agencies, winning multiple awards and judging the One Show (advertising’s Oscars) in New York. (See what people say about me.) I’ve worked across media in print, broadcast, mail, web, and social – in six countries and 16 markets – and authored a 1,200 page textbook. (See my Author’s Page at Amazon.)
In other words, I can handle the big jobs: long copy, brand books, regional rollouts, anything needing qual&quant analysis or large-scale planning. (See my capabilities.) Of course, I’m up for your sites, blogs, listicles, emails, landing pages, microcontent, and soc med messaging too.
… combining words and numbers.
An MBA from world-ranked Warwick lets me combine killer copy with information architecture and data analytics. Applying research methods to collect, analyse, and extract insights from data gives you content that engages audiences faster, stronger, and deeper . . . without blowing your budget. Sometimes the biggest insights come from the smallest data. Let me find them for you.
Costs? Both day rate and fixed-fee options with volume discounts: the more you book, the more you save. (See my rate card.) I like to understand my clients’ hopes and dreams in depth, so I limit my roster to 3-8 names at any one time. To be one of them, let’s talk.