Your experienced London copywriter
I’m Chris Worth, a freelance copywriter creating ad campaigns, sales copy, and web content for advertising agencies and marketers across Europe, North America, and Asia.
My stuff combines sector knowledge (mostly in tech and finance) with business experience in modelling and analysis. (Thanks to a lifelong obsession with computers, communications, and software, taking in an MBA along the way.) Other interests include adventure travel and extreme sports.
If your subjects span STEM (science / technology / engineering / maths) or your projects involve PPE (politics / philosophy / economics) I’m your man to write about them. Book me today.
- Broadcast campaigns and audio/visual scripts conceived and storyboarded
- Large-scale websites and SEO-friendly content planned and developed
- Customer Relationship Management programmes created and managed
- Brochures, features, and data-driven articles researched and written
- Information architecture and web applications defined and documented
- User experiences and customer journeys defined and mapped
- White papers and consultancy reports researched and written
- C-level speeches and presentations scripted and strategised
Creating campaigns, copy, and content …
In a decade overseas, I whomped up over 200 campaigns for top-10 advertising agencies – winning multiple awards and judging the One Show (advertising’s Oscars) in New York. (See what people say about me.) I’ve worked across media: print, broadcast, mail, web, and social.
Today, working solo or with my team of designers and developers, my niche is the hard stuff: those large and complex briefs where qualitative research and quantitative analysis add value. (See my capabilities.) Of course, I’m up for your ads, mailings, and web stuff too.
… using expertise in modelling and analysis
The hard stuff combines three skills: killer copy, information architecture, and data analytics. Backed by academic credentials from world-ranked Warwick, it offers you professional research reports, white papers, and content marketing that tell your story to customers with the numbers to back it up.
Costs? There are both day rate and fixed-fee options with volume discounts; the more you book, the more you save. See my rate card. I like to understand my clients’ hopes and dreams in depth, so I limit my roster to 3-8 names at any one time. Like to be one of them? Let’s talk.