An experienced international copywriter
I’m Chris Worth, a London-based copywriter and content marketer creating campaigns and programmes for a roster spanning SMEs to the FTSE-350. Mostly B2B in the tech and finance sectors, plus aerospace and automotive gigs and the odd bit of fmcg. I’m SEO-friendly and PPC-savvy. And I’m looking for new bookings across the UK and EU.
- Web, PPC, print, and broadcast campaigns storyboarded and written
- Large-scale websites and SEO-friendly web content delivered and optimised
- Customer Relationship Management programmes created and managed
- Brochures, features, and research articles edited and proofread
- Information architecture and web applications defined and documented
- User experiences and customer journeys defined and mapped
- White papers and consultancy reports researched and written
- Speeches and presentations planned and created
Creating campaigns, content and collateral…
In a decade overseas, I whomped up over 200 campaigns for top-10 advertising agencies including Ogilvy & Mather, Leo Burnett, and TBWA – winning multiple awards and judging the One Show, advertising’s Oscars, in New York. (See what people say about me.)
Today, working solo or with my team of designers and developers, my niche is the hard stuff: those large and complex briefs that need depth and discipline to deliver. (See my capabilities.)
…using expertise in modelling and analysis
The hard stuff combines three skills (killer copy, information architecture, and data analytics) for creative that’s both strategic and structured. (Backed by an MBA from world-ranked Warwick.) Day rates start at £580 and a monthly retainer of £2k-4k gets you an enterprise-scale marketing strategy for less than one FTE. (See my rate card.)
I like to understand my clients’ hopes and dreams in depth, so I limit my roster to three companies at a time. Like to be one of them? Let’s talk.